St. Augustine Daycare, VPK, Summer Camps, After School Care
Programs and Pricing
Please call Jill at (904) 797-2273
Download the St. Augustine Center 2012 pricing schedule or click here to register your child for child care in Jacksonville.
||$ 148.00 Per Week K3 Rooms
$ 158.00 Per Week K2 Rooms
$ 168.00 Per Week Toddler Rooms
$ 178.00 Per Week Infant Rooms
|$ 108.00 Per Week Before and After VPK Program (Wrap Care)
$ 78.00 Per Week After VPK Program
$ 38.00 Per Full Day (non-VPK program days)
$ 138.00 Per Week (non-VPK program weeks, i.e. Holiday Break Weeks)
$ 68.00 Per Week After Public School
$ 33.00 Per Full Day (i.e. Teacher Planning Days)
$ 128.00 Per Full Week (i.e. Spring Break)
$ 100.00 Per Week
$ 25.00 Per Day
$ 40.00 Summer Camp Registration/Materials Fee
$ Varied Costs for Field Trips
||$ 60.00 Registration Fee
$ 40.00 Materials Fee
$ 1.00 Late Pick-up Fee per minute
$ 25.00 Late Payment Fee
$ 35.00 Returned Check Charge
CHILD CARE CENTER INFORMATION:
- Hours are 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Registration and Materials Fees are Non-Refundable
- Center is Closed the following holidays:
These holidays are payable.
- Monday, September 3 (Labor Day);
- Thursday, November 22 - Friday, November 23 (Thanksgiving);
- Monday, December 23 – Tuesday, December 24 (Christmas);
- Monday, December 31 – Tuesday, January 1 (New Year’s);
- Friday, March 15 (St. Patrick’s Day);
- Monday, May 27 (Memorial Day);
- Thursday, July 4 (Independence Day).
- Each full time child receives 2 vacation weeks per school year at half price (August 20, 2012 through August 16, 2013). Vacation weeks must be taken an entire week at a time (Monday – Friday). Unused vacations do not carry over from year to year. Account must be current to receive vacation credit.
- School closings due to Holidays, Illnesses, and Natural Disasters are payable.
- In case of weather related closings, we will be closed if the public schools are closed.
- 10% discount for oldest full time sibling. Not to be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- Current Health and Immunization Forms are mandatory upon enrollment.
- Toys brought from home are NOT allowed. Small naptime cuddly toys are OK as long as the child understands that they are for naptime only. Family Partners is not responsible for broken/lost toys.
- Refer a friend to Family Partners and receive a free week of tuition. Some restrictions apply; see office personnel for more details.